Compliance Associate - (Contract) Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 22 Feb 19
Our client a leading Global Investment manager based in the City specialising in Fixed income, Multi-Asset and Alternatives. are looking for a Compliance associate with experience in Bloomberg to join their team on a contract basis.
- Understanding and implementation of UK and relevant international filing obligations for European jurisdictions.
- Knowledge of short sale regulations in UK and other European jurisdictions required.
- Completing AML/KYC/RDC checks
- Assist with analysis and implementation of regulatory change.
- ensure appropriate governance and control arrangements are embedded across the firm.
- Develop and maintain peer relationships within the businesses, stakeholders
- UK Transaction & Derivative Reporting.
- Support the Compliance function and Compliance projects, by proactively developing effective and efficient methods and tools to manage compliance workload
- Experienced in compliance (5 years +)
- undergraduate degree (2:1 or international equivalent) -preferably Law.
- Experience in a investment management firm.
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Bloomberg is a must.
- Understanding of UCTIS, AIFMD and MFID
- Excellent communication and reporting skills