- £45 000 - £60000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
Compliance Associate – Private Equity This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most successful global Private Equity firms in a brand new Compliance role. This is a Generalist Compliance position giving the successful candidate a platform to demonstrate their abilities as well as learn from the head of department. There are few firms which will advance a compliance career further and faster than this one.
• Compliance Monitoring testing across a number of UK regulated entities. Identify and help deal with non-compliant issues as and when they are identified.
• Thematic and other ad-hoc reviews
• Assist developing and implementing AIFMD and MiFID II programmes and operating manual.
• Prepare reports of activities and present them at board and committee level
• Contribute towards further development of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
• Assist and contribute to the compliance team as and when in various ad-hoc compliance related activities
• Assist with maintenance of compliance registers and databases
• Exceptional academics with relevant degree and professional qualifications
• At least 2 years, preferably 3-4 or more years of specifically buy side compliance experience in one or two firms (buy side only)
• Accurate, hands on, able to process large amounts of data on a daily basis
• Able to put your point across swiftly both in written and spoken format
• Excellent interpersonal skills including initiative, punctuality, business smartness and a strong work ethic. You will not be a clock watcher.
If you are in a first class buy side firm but have outgrown your present role then please send in your 2 page CV (demonstrating your ability to be concise) as soon as you can.