- £40k +
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
A global investment manager is keen to add headcount within their portfolio compliance team. This role will suit someone with 2-5 years’ experience working at an investment management business or a compliance consultancy. Previous compliance experience is a pre-requisite, ideally within the equity or fixed income space.
- Work closely with the investment and trading teams.
- Ensure that accounts and funds are created accordingly to the investment guidelines.
- Validate compliance guidelines programmed by colleagues to ensure that is correct and in line with investment sentiment.
- Assists with executing cash allocations/call backs, or preparing mock-ups etc.
- Take part in non-routine client directed activities.
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience of working with Fixed Income or Equity within an investment management business.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Superb attention to detail.
To be considered for this role you must have relevant right to work in the UK as sponsorship is NOT available.