Compliance Analyst (Insurance) - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a fast-growing, reinsurance business that operates in the London-market.
The firm is now entering into a period of growth and this is an excellent time to join a top tier run off reinsurance business.
The role will touch on all aspects relating to the compliance responsibilities of a UK regulated entity. The compliance function delivers a business support function across the regulated businesses.
Although this role will primarily focus on the Lloyd's managing agency business, the successful candidate will be expected to offer compliance support to all of the regulated entities. Qualifications are supported and this role is open to flexible working arrangements.
Duties will include:
- Broker approvals and issue of TOBAS.
- Maintenance of Business Timetable and regulatory deadline monitoring.
- Circulation and logging of relevant publications.
- EGR, complaints and conflict of interest monitoring.
- Maintenance of training records.
- Perform BAU compliance monitoring reviews on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of compliance returns and reports.
- Updating Compliance Policies and Procedures.
- Preparation of regulatory applications to the PRA /FCA
- Preparation and delivery of compliance training sessions
- Complaints support
- Support on compliance and wider UK projects.
You will need at least 12 months experience of working in compliance for an insurance firm, ideally Lloyd's market.