Compliance Analyst (Insurance) - London
This role is with a rapidly growing insurance group that operates in the London-market.
You will work from the office 2/3 days a week (dependent on working requirements) and be given the opportunity to work on all aspects of compliance.
Owing to the growth of the business, it is anticipated that you will progress very quickly within this role.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the implementation and monitoring of the compliance monitoring plan
- Assisting with regular oversight of existing and growing network of Appointed Representatives (AR's)
- Support the Compliance Director and team with all acquired businesses within compliance
- Assist with the launch of new AR's undertake due diligence, review policies and procedures and assist with the updating of internal policies and procedures
- Making applications on the FCA's Connect system and assisting with the administration of the regulatory RMAR reporting
- Review financial promotions in line with ICOBS rules and review customer journeys for AR's in the launch phase.
- Have a proactive approach to help and support the Compliance Director, Manager and Senior Compliance Analyst/team and their team
- Assisting the compliance team to undertaking relevant due diligence on new clients and undertake compliance monitoring visits
- Assist with preparing board reports for compliance board meetings, Group Risk & Governance Board; Review Insurer audit reports and draw recommended remedial actions to the AR
- Understand the IDD requirements and ensure all AR's who fall in scope adhere to this important requirement
- Review Conduct risk reporting forms, assist with risk framework and have a robust approach to compliance monitoring whilst responsible for allocated ARs and working as a team to support entire client AR estate
- Fundamental requirement is to work closely with the entire team and to support one another
It is essential that you have at least 18 months experience of working in compliance for an insurance firm.