Compliance Analyst for a AIM-listed wealth management group with international offices. Hybrid working options availble.
* Maintain and update a full suite of compliance policies and manual
* Ensuring policies are fit for purpose, understood, and followed.
* Management of Companies House filings, FCA registrations, authorisations, and regulatory returns.
* Maintenance of the company errors and breaches log.
* Manage the effective maintenance of the Senior Manager & Certification Regime amongst certified and conduct rule staff.
* Manage the roll out of company-wide compliance training.
* Provide support the Chief Risk officer is his role as Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and Data protection officer (DPO)
* Assist with the creation and review of meeting packs for senior executive and Board level committees.
* Assist with announcements and other statutory matters.
* General compliance activities.
* 2-3 years' experience in a compliance role within Financial Services, preferable Wealth Management.
* Familiarity with FCA systems and returns
* Experience of Compliance Policies and Manuals and their maintenance.
* Minute taking and general governance experience.
Desirable experience: * Data Protection * Money Laundering
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.