Compliance Analyst - Reinsurance
This role is with a fast-growing, highly-respected reinsurance firm. The compliance team consists of four people and as such, you will be given the opportunity to learn/work on all aspects of regulatory compliance and financial crime matters.
Although this role will primarily focus on the Lloyd's managing agency business, the successful candidate will be expected to offer compliance support to all of the firm's UK regulated entities. Qualifications are supported and this role is open to flexible working arrangements. Duties will include:
* Broker approvals and issue of TOBAs.
* Maintenance of Business Timetable and regulatory deadline monitoring.
* Circulation and logging of relevant publications.
* EGR, complaints and conflict of interest monitoring.
* Maintenance of training records.
* Perform BAU compliance monitoring reviews on a quarterly basis
* Preparation of compliance returns and reports.
* Updating Compliance Policies and Procedures.
* Preparation of regulatory applications to the PRA /FCA
* Preparation and delivery of compliance training sessions
* Complaints support You will possess:
* Experience within the Lloyd's market preferred.
* Knowledge of Lloyd's regulatory requirements preferred.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Able to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders.
* Flexible approach to working in a demanding and dynamic environment.
* Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise.
* Good team working ethic with excellent customer service approach