Compliance Analyst - Reinsurance
London, England, United Kingdom
A leading reinsurance firm are looking for an enthusiastic compliance analyst to join their team to assist in day to day compliance duties.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the control framework.
- Keep up to date with regulatory developments.
- Oversee procedures for complaints, gifts and entertainment, conflicts of interest, financial promotions and more.
- Liaise with stakeholders to overcome any compliance issues.
- 1-3 years compliance experience within the insurance industry.
- Degree in relevant field.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay organised and prioritise important tasks.