- bonus, pension
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Taylor Root
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Compliance Generalist, Specialty & Commercial Lines Insurance, Reinsurance
One of the world's leading specialist (re)insurers is looking for a Compliance Analyst. The firm have a market leading learning and development programme, offering support for external qualifications as well as management courses for future leaders.
Based in London, you will play a key role in the company's 2nd line of defence. The team owns the relationship with external regulators and provides advice to the business in relation to applicable laws and regulations.
- Regulatory Developments; assessing impact on the business
- Risk Assessment; ensuring appropriate framework in place to mitigate regulatory risk
- Compliance Monitoring; business and thematic reviews
- Reporting; collating relevant MI to inform better commercial decisions
- Training & Competency
As the Compliance Analyst you will be supporting on the delivery of an effective compliance monitoring program throughout the business and ensuring effective advice is given in relation to regulation.
- Understanding of General Insurance; and ideally the Lloyd's market
- Strong academic record; degree and/or relevant professional qualifications
- Communication Skills; ability to build constructive relationships with the business
- Stakeholder Management; some track record of solving problems and delivering solutions
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.