London, England, United Kingdom
A leading global investment bank looking for a bright and enthusiastic compliance analyst with only a years’ experience, to join their team. Whilst this is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, there is every possibility this could become permanent. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to gain valuable experience and an insight into an investment banking environment. This would be a generalist role covering multiple areas of regulatory compliance such as:
- Advising the business on the on upcoming regulatory developments.
- Assisting in conducting monitoring and testing reviews.
- Assisting the compliance officer with regulatory projects.
- Strong knowledge of the FCA handbook.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple talks
- High level of organisation and ability to work to tight deadlines.