Compliance Advisory Officer - Fixed Income
- Salary up to £110,000 + benefits package + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Eximius Finance
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
A leading global Corporate and Investment Bank based in London is currently recruiting for a Compliance Advisory Officer to join their compliance function.
- Providing advice and regulatory guidance to the corporate and investment banking business in London.
- Undertaking Compliance risk assessments and planning to ensure that the Bank is in compliance with relevant rules and regulations
- Experience of MiFID II, MAR, the Senior Managers and Certification Regime etc.
- Developing a proactive relationship with the front office
- Involvement in project-based work
- Significant professional experience in a Fixed Income Compliance role at an investment bank (Structured Products experience a bonus)
- Sound knowledge of UK and European regulation, procedures and processes to be applied
- Broad, analytical and strategic thinking
- Interest in process improvement to drive business performance
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure environment, with strong prioritising skills
- Hands-on attitude, with a flexible approach
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills