Compliance Advisory Manager / Associate Director – Investments
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Compliance Advisory Manager / Associate Director.
My Client is a Global Assessment Management firm looking for an experienced Compliance Advisor to assist with the Investment function. Experience in Compliance advisory is essential.
Your role will include:
- Providing advice on key compliance issues in line with business requirements
- Be the first point of contact for front of office for all compliance matters.
- Your expertise will also be required in reviewing existing policies in relation to generic aspects of compliance
- Train and educate operational staff
- Lead compliance initiatives and programmes
- Provide due diligence
The incumbent will ideally have significant experience within a compliance advisory role, with strong communication and presentations skills. The incumbent will be expected to champion good conduct in relation to the FCA regulations.