Compliance Advisory Analyst - Commodities - London
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
Compliance Advisory Analyst for a Multinational Energy Company in London
THE ENERGY COMPANY
This Multinational Energy Company has an excellent reputation and is a market leader in its field. This Energy Company prides itself on having an excellent culture, great work-life balance and offers real opportunity to develop your career.
The team will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Global Compliance program. You will be working with senior stakeholders and management to ensure compliance within the company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Compliance Advisory for Global, European and UK Financial Services and Commodity Derivative Regulations - understanding of legislation and rules and awareness of new directives and regulations such as the Dodd Frank Act; European Market Infrastructure Regulation; Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II), and their potential impact on the business
- Ensuring the Compliance plan is effective and that there is a strong compliance culture
- Ensuring everyone is compliant with any changes in regulation or EU laws
- Helping to develop and deliver the compliance training programme to anyone in the business that would need it
- Keeping up-to-date and liaising with the FCA
- Reviewing and developing any compliance policies
- Ensuring the Compliance Risk Assessment is completely up-to-date
This company is looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and is comfortable working with senior stakeholders.
- Previous experience (3+ years) within compliance in an energy or financial services company
- Previous experience within an advisory function within compliance
- Experience drafting and implementing compliance policies
- Experience with financial trading regulatory requirements (e.g., Financial Conduct Authority) and commodity derivative exchange rules (e.g., ICE Futures Europe, Nymex)
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.