Compliance - Equities Sales & Trading Compliance - Senior Analyst - London
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB YOUR IMPACT
You will provide support to the various areas within the Cash Equity & Equity Derivatives sphere which includes Sales, Sales Trading and Trading for the Pan European Shares, Program Trading and Derivatives desks.
You will be able to work in a multi-dimensional business that is heavily client focused, and organise your time to deal with real-rime issues as well as delivering on a diverse project workload. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Provide real-time compliance advice to business personnel of all levels, with regards to the rules, regulation and internal policies that govern their businesses
- Compliance representative for business led projects/initiatives
- Developing and updating policies and procedures
- Help develop and deliver training as part of the ongoing Compliance training program tailored to suit the individual requirements of our various businesses, in addition to delivering ad-hoc training as and when required
- Co-ordinate with the broader Global Markets Compliance team on EMEA initiatives and projects as a representative for Equities Compliance.
- Assisting with the interpretation and implementation of new rules/regulation
- Coordinating responses to ad-hoc regulatory and exchange enquiries
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Experience at the Analyst level
- Degree level or equivalent (not essential if has relevant working experience)
- Experience working in a Compliance function preferably within the Equities Advisory space
- Pro-active, self-motivated, assertive and well organised
- Ability to work independently and yet remain a strong team player
- Forward looking, focused on streamlining processes and increasing efficiency
- Flexible and has the ability to multi-task
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Demonstrates the ability to resolve conflict, deal with confrontation, and remain calm under pressure
- Interest in the financial markets and a willingness to learn
- Personable, level headed and able to work in harmony with others
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity