See job description for details
The Requirements Join us in London as a Complaints Manager
What you'll do
- If you're a strong communicator with natural problem solving skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding client experience, we want to hear from you
- Joining our Private Banking Complaints team here at Coutts, you'll turn your talent and expertise to resolving complaints for our high profile clients, and reinforcing the standards of service they can expect
- At Coutts, we offer modern banking based on traditional values - so although our name may be steeped in history, our products and services are very much for today
- We're offering this role on a 12 month basis
Excellence in complaint handling is key to maintaining the integrity of our brand, and to driving continued service enhancement across our business. As an integral part of our Complaints team you'll make sure any complaints are thoroughly and impartially investigated and resolved, while ensuring a fair outcome for the client is achieved and due consideration is given to distress, inconvenience and financial loss.
Day to day, you'll be:
The skills you'll need
- Delivering fair and consistent outcomes that demonstrate our commitment to treating customers fairly
- Making sure all complaints are accurately and consistently updated on the complaints management system
- Managing workloads across the team to ensure effective management of complaint cases
- Working with front line colleagues and operational areas to create bespoke, clear and satisfactory responses to complaints
- Providing on-going guidance to front line colleagues on complaint resolution standards, guidelines and approaches
You'll need complaint handling experience to join us in this role, which you'll pair with an unwavering focus on providing excellent customer service and resolving problems. You'll bring experience of communicating with clients through writing and a comprehensive understanding of key products, services and banking processes in the private banking industry.
You'll also bring:
How we'll reward you
- An understanding of complaints processes and policies, and of the related FCA regulations
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills
- The confidence and integrity to influence senior stakeholders, and remain calm and resilient in challenging situations
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer. Inclusion
At Coutts, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .