Compensation & Benefits Manager, EMEA
- Researches, analyzes, and evaluates corporate compensation & benefit plans and programs
- Assist in planning, developing and redesigning company compensation & benefits programs and analyzing related costs.
- Administers the companyâ€™s benefit program in regard to plan options, policy features, enrollment and other requirements.
- Manage benefits communication strategy including new hire orientation materials, ongoing employee communications and annual enrollment communications.
- Management of third party administrators in administration of compensation & benefit plans based on established policies and procedures.
- Assist in ensuring legal compliance with plan provisions for all benefit plans.
- Serves as point of contact for vendors and employees and is subject matter expert for employee inquiries on eligibility, coverage and other compensation & benefit matters.
- Build strong relationship with internal stakeholders including HR, Payroll, Legal, Procurement.
- Manage ad hoc EMEA compensation & benefits projects as required.
- Management of team members.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent in business, human resources, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in in-house employee compensation & benefits or consulting.
- Strong knowledge of EMEA legislation related to compensation & benefits administration.
- French and/or German language skills an advantage.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
Moodyâ€™s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodyâ€™s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.