This is a dual role based in our London office. The successful candidate will market and sell both the Compass product and the GTS Research product and services to new and existing clients of MSL and manage any such client accounts. The cadidate will also develop, manage and maintain the Company’s “Compass” product with respect to functionality, content, production and dissemination of Compass-related research, service delivery and subscription and entitlement management.
Sales & Account Management
- Market and sell the Compass product to new and existing clients of MSL;
- Concentrate your efforts on small and medium new accounts and re-engaging with former or inactive clients who no longer have a dedicated account manager;
- Support the team with general account management and organisation with respect to general “client maintenance” and ensuring that target lists are kept up-to-date and accurate;
- Manage your account management process from initial “cold call” through to pitching, follow-up, documentation and payment, liaising with various departments to ensure a smooth process for the client and the Company;
- Market and sell the broader GTS research product to new and existing clients of the Company maximising synergies where possible.
- Manage and develop the Compass product to ensure that the tool works efficiently and is updated and upgraded as and when necessary;
- Analyse the data produced from Compass on a daily basis and prepare models, charts and reports for publication and distribution internally to colleagues and externally to clients;
General MSL/Mirabaud Contribution
- Provide general support to the GTS team;
- Adopt and foster a team approach within MSL, and more generally within Mirabaud;
- Liaise with other teams or offices within Mirabaud where you identify business opportunities for the Mirabaud Group.