Exciting opportunity to join a fund management company as their Company Secretary
My client is a fund management Company Secretary
- Complete standard legal procedures for directorships, shareholders, entity names and registered addresses etc.
- Manage Board and Committee meetings
- Prepare and maintain minutes of the meeting of Directors and Shareholders, drafting up standard directors resolutions in coordination with all relevant internal parties
- Maintain the company's register of members
- Review developments in corporate governance, including advising and assisting the directors with respect to their duties, responsibilities and compliance; reviewing internal policies and procedures in coordination with Compliance Dept.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Demonstrable background of managing board and committee meetings (setting agendas, taking minutes and follow-up actions)
- Working background of advising around corporate governance matters
- ICSA qualified
- Background from within a fund management business
- Ability to speak Italian