Company Secretarial Assistant
- Competitive Salary Package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Apr 18 2018-04-10
Are you looking for a new Company Secretarial Assistant opportunity within a growing financial services organisation? Are you ICSA part qualified and keen to take on your next challenge? If so, this role may be for you. We are currently recruiting for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join our in-house legal. Reporting into the Assistant Company Secretary this role will see you providing company secretarial support to the Company Secretarial function within the legal department as you participate and support in their day-to-day activities.
- Supporting members of the team where required in the provision of company secretarial activities to the Integrafin Group of companies.
- Undertaking administrative activities such as the collation of board papers, the preparation of board packs, responding to shareholder enquires, maintaining Company books, responding to s793 requests and the review of daily transaction reporting.
- Minuting meetings of subsidiary committees and boards.
- Documenting procedures.
- Researching emerging and revised corporate governance requirements affecting the listed, regulated and unregulated entities within the group and implementing/updating any requisite policies and procedures as directed under direction/supervision of the Assistant Company Secretary or the Head of Legal.
- Managing and maintaining the insider list and issuing close window notifications under instruction from the Head of Legal.
- Building good internal and external relationships and be able to communicate pro-actively and resolve issues.
- Provide support to regulatory and service development initiatives which require input from the Company Secretarial team.
- Providing support to the wider Legal team as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be ICSA part qualified, have experience working in an office environment, ideally within a company secretarial department or in professional company secretarial services.
You should be able to demonstrate an interest in the application of the UK corporate governance, legal and regulatory environment be able to demonstrate some knowledge around Transact, our products and our market position. Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential and you must be able to work and think pro-actively and be able to demonstrate that you are a self-starter with the enthusiasm to learn.
In return we offer an excellent opportunity to gain relevant work experience within a legal department with a clear career development path including support as you study for your ICSA.