Communications Lead - Digital
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 19 Apr 19
We are looking to recruit a Communications Lead for our Digital business. This role holder will be responsible for establishing and executing a global internal and external communications strategy that will support the Global Digital vision, purpose and strategic aims.
- Manage and execute the communications programme (Internal and External) for the C&I Digital globally.
- Develop a C&I Digital narrative and compelling content to promote HSBC's capabilities for corporate and institutional clients via the media.
- Plan and manage the runway of communications activity to build awareness and understanding within the bank and outside of the C&I Digital initiatives.
- Work with the C&I Digital team to effectively showcase the Digital initiatives to GBM and CMB through events, demo days and digital communications channels.
- Provide communications support and advice to the Head of Corporate and Institutional Digital and senior stakeholders in the Digital Strategy team.
- Provide communications support, coaching and advice to Global Head of C&I Digital and leaders within the Digital strategy team.
- Work with GBM and C&I communications teams to mobilise customer-facing teams to act as advocates for the Digital initiatives.
- Monitor the overall quality of communications delivery within the global business.
Knowledge and Experience required for the role:
- Proven track record in developing, managing and implementing communication plans, translating into solid and practical delivery programmes.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills, including the ability to work confidently and effectively with senior executives across regional/Global geographies.
- A strong team player who can work collaboratively with peers and manage/deliver performance from teams.
- Strategic planning, project management, stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong knowledge of communication trends and best practice.
- Experience in handling crisis communications.
- Broad knowledge of wholesale and commercial banking.