My client, a global retail and corporate bank, are recruiting for a 'Communication Surveillance Analyst' to join their team in London. This will be a 12 month Fixed-Term-Contract.
Financial Markets Monitoring/Surveillance knowledge:
- Good knowledge of surveillance policies and procedures.
- In-depth understanding of MAR and its application to Financial Market products
- Experience in driving critical statutory and regulatory processes for financial markets.
Financial Markets knowledge:
- Knowledge of business processes from front to back office, inclusive of finance, middle office, risk management and treasury.
- Regulatory investigations and complex market misconduct analysis.
- CISI UK Financial Regulation & Securities Certificate preferable.
- Exposure to eCommunication & trade surveillance technologies with previous BTCA experience strongly preferred.
- Strong testing experience and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Exposure to trading and risk management System and emerging Technologies. e.g. Broadway, IDD, Calypso, & DCPK