We are currently expanding our sales team, offering an excellent opportunity for a motivated and driven individuals to work in a dynamic and expanding environment.
The ideal candidate will aspire to the highest standards in their approach to work and will require exceptional interpersonal skills to combine with ambition, determination and an excellent work ethic. Successful candidates will need to be able to contribute in a team environment while self-motivating to drive the growth of their client pipeline. A keen interest in Commodities markets is essential, along with an ability to tailor their style and sales pitch to suit each opportunity.
Essential Skills / Experience :
- Confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels, whilst working as part of the team.
- Performance driven, results orientated with a natural sales ability both on the phone and in person
- Effective relationship builder and influencer.
- Excellent time and process management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Solid understanding of the markets and related terminology
- Achieve performance KPI’s
- Identify and research market opportunities for new customer acquisition
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of commodity products , oil/ diesel / metals
- Experience selling commodity hedging products to UK corporates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Writing market updates, performing forward curve assessments
- Ability to develop/ curate new markets
- Track record of building customer relationships in the UK corporate space whilst delivering on commercial objectives.
- Previous work experience in commodity sales advantageous