Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multi strategy hedge fund looking to expand their commodities teams in energy, metals and agricultural / softs.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing and executing quantamental strategies for the commodities portfolio
- Incorporate trade signals and price patterns in fundamental data using statistical analysis and machine learning techniques
- Responsible for portfolio construction and risk management
- Work closely with analysts to challenge and test hypotheses and utilize new insights to support trade idea generation
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Advanced degree in a quantitative or STEM field, such as statistics, economics, mathematics, engineering or finance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a proprietary commodities trader or portfolio manager with a personal, profitable track record
- Skilled in harnessing both fundamental research and quantitative data to develop and execute profitable trading strategies
- Strong modelling skills and proficiency in Python and/or VBA, Matlab
- Based in London, UK