A leading firm in banking and financial services requires a lawyer to join their commodities team. Responsibilities
- Providing additional legal support to the coverage lawyers that cover the EMEA Commodities Desk.
- To support both ongoing business and expansion activity.
- Maintain hub and exchange membership.
- Draft confirmations.
- Respond to legal queries relating to ISDA and EFET negotiations and advising on and supporting the execution of structured commodities transactions.
- Minimum 4 years PQE.
- Commodities experience either in-house or at a leading city firm.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.