Commodities Confirmations Analyst 6 month contract
- Up to £40,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Marlin Selection
- 16 Apr 19
Our client, a global commodities trading house, is looking for a Confirmations Analyst to join their London based office on a contract basis.
You will be responsible for the confirmation of trades with brokers or counterparties across a variety of products.
- Ensure that all outstanding confirmations are chased on a regular basis and in a manner that can be evidenced.
- Ensure that the e-confirm screens are reviewed regularly with any trades mismatching repaired accordingly.
- Establish key relationships with other counterparties & brokers to facilitate the resolution of confirmation issues.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of any electronic trade confirmation platform (ICE, EFETnet eCM, Global OASYS, Euroclear, Crest) an advantage.
- Good Numerical Skills
- Good Systems Skills
If this is the role for you then please apply below or contact Sam at Marlin Selection.