- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 20 Nov 17
Commercial Real Estate Investment Analyst
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Our client is an established Real Estate Investor with a vacancy in its Real Estate Debt Investment Team. This team invests in a broad range of debt positions across Europe.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the market as a leading buy side institution. The business has a great company culture. The individuals we’ve placed into this firm enjoy working for this company.
Due to an increased volume of deals, our client is looking to recruit an analyst for its Real Estate Debt team. This role will focus on the structuring and execution of commercial real estate debt transactions. For example: analysis, financing, due diligence and drafting.
As an Analyst you will:
- Provide transaction support throughout the deal process.
- Work with senior team members on transactions.
- Monitor investments
- Prepare analysis
- Gain exposure to the deal lifecycle
- Perform loan underwriting and structuring
- Run cash flow models
- Prepare credit applications
- Create bespoke models to support each transaction
- Degree educated
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial modelling expertise
- Technical proficiency in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in Real Estate
To be considered for this role please apply with a covering letter and up to date CV.