Commercial Private Equity Fund Controller | 0-2 years PQE ACA
A leading UK infrastructure fund are looking to hire an ACA from a mid-tier practice (outside the top 4)
The role title is fund financial controller and covers responsibilities which are remarkably broad for this level. Duties will include:
- Production of fund management information including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments
- Production of investor quarterly reports
- Interrogation of financial models (supplied by project accountants) and collation of investment reports to monitor and evaluate project performance
- Assistance with financial due diligence and structuring of target investments
- Provision of business partnering role across the team, including investment, commercial, asset management and investor relations
- Liaise with the commercial team to assess the impact of new investments and financings on asset and fund performance
- Production of annual statutory accounts and subsequent audit for the Limited Partnerships and group companies
The ideal candidate will be ACA; experience auditing financial services isn't essential but an interest in this space certainly is. They are looking for someone who can operate across the business, so personality is key.
Remuneration will be circa £55,000 with excellent bonus potential and other benefits.
It is a superb next step for an entrepreneurial ACA, looking to step up in their career.
Please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org