As a Private Placement professional, we expect you to bring significant commercial capital market experience in a particular illiquid asset class, to originate and place illiquid or Real Assets to your existing Capital Market Relationships and also nurture new ones.
Our current markets include Real Estate, Receivables & Supply Chain Finance, Islamic Finance, Whole Loan and Debt, Structured Finance, Transportation Assets, Limited Partnerships, Private Equity, Longevity Capital Markets, Private Shares, Risk Transfer Market and Private Placement Insurance, as illustrated on our website at www.loppex.com
We are an infrastructure provider and broker-neutral, therefore the role involves working with the buyside and sellside of every transaction in ensuring the deal gets done on a principal-to-principal basis. .
The Capital Market private placement professional must have experience in at least one of our current alternative markets and also possess some of the following attributes and skills:-
• A detailed understanding of institutional buyerside and sellerside in matters of asset allocation, secondary sales and/or risk transfer, combined with a strong experience of real assets, unlisted securities, private placement and alternative capital market transactions,
• Excellent presentational skills in meetings and at conferences and engaging with senior management of targetted client firms,
• Have a presence and be capable of being the public face of their business unit
• Must have a transferable book or network pre-existing private placement relationships.
• May also help to cross sell our liquidity and risk management solutions to senior management at existing client firms. Any exposure Blockchain Technology is a bonus.
Key Candidate Attributes
• You will lead your respective origination and private placement efforts supported by a strong operation team and outsourced providers.
• You must be capable of originating, placing and researching alternative assets, initiating and supporting of transactions until hand-over for bilateral or CCP Clearing.
• You must be a self-starter with a passion for nurturing new clients with new ideas from private placement origination to execution of transactions.
• You will be intellectually robust, and could be a graduate including an MBA but most importantly you will have a creative mind-set and/or analytically interested in conducting in-depth evaluation of clients assets allocation and risks in driving our revenue growth. You will enjoy working in a challenging environment where success is matched by aggressive rewards.
• You will work with the team in defining your individual KPIs and setting revenue targets for your quarterly or half yearly periods,
• You will be 'fit and proper' from the regulatory point of view and have been an APPROVED PERSON on the FCA register,
• The role will be based in the City of London but will require starting from home initially due to COVID-19 before into our offices in Fleet Street.
INITIAL COMPENSATION WILL INCLUDE A BASE+ PERFORMANCE+ BONUS.
For the right candidate a share of the revenue from their transactions will also be offered.
YOUR START-UP BASE SALARY WILL BE RISING VERY QUICKLY WITH PERIODIC REVIEWS BASED ON YOUR PERFORMANCE