Commercial Finance Analyst, Private Equity | ACA
This entrepreneurial Private Equity fund are looking to hire a bright and enthusiastic ACA.
Your role will sit within the fund finance team where your broad remit will cover but not be limited to:
- Working with the Investment and Execution (Legal) teams to remain fully informed on deal progress, ensuring sufficient liquidity to meet investment costs and expenses, whilst maximising returns to investors.
- Collaborating with multiple external parties to execute FX trades, loan drawdowns, repayments etc. In order to do this effectively it is important to fully understand the FX/hedging and leverage strategy.
- Delivering regular reporting packs to senior management which is used to drive the strategies mentioned above. This includes cash reconciliations, material movements and a review of investments that have been made by the funds (as well as deals in the pipeline).
- Partnering with our Investor Relations team in the preparation of materials which summarise the position of the funds for Investors.
- Monitoring and confirming the accuracy of investment valuations provided by underlying investment managers in "real time", down to a portfolio company level, primarily through reviewing, interpreting and capturing Financial Statement information.
- Working alongside our tax team to manage complex underlying structures, and the teams administering them throughout a wide range of jurisdictions.
- Tracking progress of new deals and ensuring that any multi-currency funding, multi-region structuring, and reporting requirements are in line with our strategic objectives and are appropriately communicated to the Administrators, Treasury, Investment and Execution (legal) Team.
- Summarising the work performed to obtain comfort over the funds' valuations in a quarterly review pack.
In terms of candidate you must be a qualified ACA (or equivalent) and be from any practice size; they have a preference for those from within the big 4. They are open on industry background so no prior knowledge of private equity is necessary, though experience auditing funds is beneficial and a passion to pursue a career in this field is essential. You must be detail oriented with superb interpersonal skills.
Remuneration will be in the region of £50,000 to £55,000 with competitive discretionary bonus potential and other strong corporate benefits.
Please apply directly to this ad or contact harris.asher@markssattin for a confidential discussion.