Commercial Finance Analyst - Amazon Fashion
DESCRIPTION The EU Amazon Fashion Business team is looking for a Commercial Financial Analyst based in London. At Amazon, Finance is not just about the numbers. We are trusted advisors who help take the best possible commercial and operational decisions so that Amazon continues to grow whilst remaining the Earth's most customer-centric company. We dive deep to develop innovative solutions and don't shy away from challenging the status quo.
The role will have broad responsibilities and partner with various teams and stakeholders across Europe to fuel the growth of the Amazon Fashion business:
• You co-own the financial success of Amazon Fashion Business. You will consult, challenge and influence business strategy, decisions and drive our long-term free cash flow
• You run ad-hoc analyses, review business cases and actively participate in projects to ensure we are taking the right decisions in our business
• You analyze the business with weekly and monthly key performance indicators
• You run and continuously improve the short- and midterm planning processes, month end closing and financial compliance
This job allows flexible working hours including work from home.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
• Experience in financial modelling, developing business cases and driving financial conclusions
• Fluency in English language, both written and verbal
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Comfortable in a fast paced business environment
• Demonstrable leadership skills and experience in a business partnering role
• Open to working in an international, diverse team