Commercial Finance Analyst
- City of London
- Sep 01, 2021
- £45k - £50k
A commercial analyst vacancy based within the city of London for a dynamic and ever-changing business. Opportunity to get involved in transformation projects.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Commercial Accountant based within Central London (although is still WFH). This is an opportunity to join a busy and ever changing business during a time of growth which will undoubtedly give you exposure beyond the job description and opportunity to involve yourself in various different projects.
Responsibilities of the role (but not limited to):
- Management and ownership of detailed KPIs for actuals as well as forecasts and budgets, and providing financial
- insights where appropriate.
- Provision of monthly results, board commentary and reconciliations for both Labs and Jobs revenues across all
- Ensure Director and senior management team manage to budget and forecast through provision of routine P&L
- reporting supported by accrual / prepayment and transaction listings and associated payroll reports
- Regular meetings with management / directors to ensure costs are running to budget
- Production of detailed forecast and budget and assess for risk and business assurance and adherence of timetable.
- Ensure all stakeholders are aware of and meet the standards and timescales required
- Performance of ad-Hoc financial analysis e.g. to determine profitability of campaigns
- Prepare monthly reports as requested for review by the Senior Finance Business Partner
We're looking for an ambitious and personable Commercial Accountant who can bring their experience into the company and champion best practices. The successful candidate will be actively studying their ACCA/CIMA and have moved away from a central finance role and across into a more analytical position where they will have lead forecasting meetings and proposals to the board. Shorter notices are preferred for this vacancy.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + study support and benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.