We are looking for a talented commercial contracts manager to support the Equity Research Department on a part time basis.
Exane BNP Paribas is the joint European Cash Brokerage Business of Exane and BNP Paribas, providing institutional clients with award-winning research, sales and execution on European equities. Exane BNP Paribas's 115 analysts cover more than 600 European stocks, producing original and independent research for institutional investors.
As a member of the Equity Research department, you will primarily support analysts by managing the contracts for subscriptions to information sources.
- Responsible for negotiating subscription agreements and for the lifetime of contracts, from RFI/RFQ, contract (negotiation, signing & filing), orders, receipts to invoices.
- Review contracts to ensure that they are fully compliant with business needs and that they are legally binding, mitigate any and all commercial risk and drive appropriate supplier performance.
- Develop and maintain suppliers data base and budget.
- Generate procurement reports and statistics, as necessary.
- Use influencing skills to encourage procurement change and engagement across the business where applicable.
- Be a key user of the Purchase to Pay tool and provide associated team training/support as necessary.
- Identify new potential suppliers in order to create additional competitiveness and market tension for various project areas.
Is This You?
- A strong academic track record
- 3+ years of experience with commercial contract management, negotiation and contract review within the commercial market, ideally supporting Equity Research.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Independent/self-starter, proactive and had working
- Excellent command of English and French (preferred) languages (written and spoken)
- You will understand the importance of accuracy, attention to detail and process.
- Analytical and critical thinking.