nsc} is a multi-national technology managed services and infrastructure provider that helps international clients solve their challenges. Our aim is to be the partner of choice in the services we provide to our clients. A strategy that is working and had created a £200m turnover profitable company over the last 8 years.
We currently have over 2,000 plus employees across the globe, and with our trusted partner network we can operate in over 150 countries solving our clients need.
Our clients are larger well known organisations demanding a capable and trusted partner to solve challenging technical, process and cost concerns. Our business units (BU’S) are: Procurement & Logistics (PLS), Operational Support (OSS), Global Field Engineering Services (GFES), Transformation Services (TS) and Global Client Service Delivery (GCSD).
This is an exciting “hands on” role reporting into the Head of Planning and Analysis in the UK, with dotted line reporting to the OSS Business Head in the US and the UK Sales Director. It is a commercial role providing financial oversight and support to one of the largest business units in the group as well as supporting the UK sales team on the commercial evaluation on sales opportunities.
The role encompasses the following Essential Functions:
- Provide overall Finance Leadership to your Business Unit, both commercially and accounting wise
- Own the BU Profit & Loss results and budget/forecast with the BU Leaders, Project Managers and Regional Controllers to ensure project reporting is timely, accurate and complete.
- Maintain both sales and business unit forecasts, updated and reported on a weekly basis
- Assist the Financial Accounting teams at month end to ensure accurate results, correcting any errors and reviewing the results with the BU Head
- Commercial evaluations on future deals and sales opportunities.
- Financial control of all ongoing projects, reviewing actual against forecasted performance
- Review of contracts and subsequent accounting and reporting requirements
Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in the following areas:
- UK/US/Europe/South Africa Qualified with 2+ years PQE, ACMA, ACCA or CPA equivalent with clear experience of IFRS.
- Trained or experience at top 20 Audit firm or medium to large Company
- Experience of a commercial financial role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent business modelling and analytical skills
- Good communicator with the ability to effectively communicate financial matters with non-financial colleagues
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Independent and proactive, a desire to improve processes and performance
- Commercial Acumen and Business Partnering skills
- Ability in work with a global team
Office based - We offer real flexibility to accommodate and enhance lifestyle, plus benefits that include 25 days holiday, medical benefits, pension, and bonus. It’s a vibrant environment full of challenges where everybody feels 100% committed, and happy to roll up their sleeves whilst being at ease with playing an active role securing solutions and extracting maximum performance from the business.