Job Title: Commercial Real Estate Analyst/ Associate Salary: £55,000 -£65000 per annum plus Bonus Our client is a leading highly expansive property company, their portfolio is made up of 10+ commercial properties in several locations across Europe and Asia Pacific and they are now looking to add an Analyst / Associate to their growing team.
Our client is a leading highly expansive property company, their portfolio is made up of 10+ commercial properties in several locations across Europe and Asia Pacific and they are now looking to add an Analyst / Associate to their growing team.
You will be reporting directly to the Commercial Director of Europe. This is a great opportunity where you will be given a lot of responsibility from the start and work on complex transactions as well as dealing with the running of commercial processes within the business
- Supporting the portfolio property valuation process
- Build and maintain financial models
- Assist with the deal execution process
- Assist with producing monthly, quarterly and annual management reports for the business
- Assist with producing key leasing statistics for internal and external purposes
- Undertaking feasibility modelling for development, leasing, capex and customer fit out transactions and formulation of recommendations
- Performing valuation feasibility analysis
- Administering the portfolio sales pricing calculator
- Providing analysis of market information to identify and track competitor trends
- Supporting ad-hoc business projects, for example potential acquisitions and development opportunities
- Provide financial analysis to stakeholders on contract renewals and new lettings.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have strong academics with a minimum of a post Graduate Course (MSc/MA/MBA desirable)
- Must have a proven track record of minimum 2 years' with demonstrable experience at in investment bank with at least one year in a real estate team
- Very Strong Modelling skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Real Estate Underwriting experience
- Transaction/Deal execution experience
- Worked on multiple Real Estate asset classes (e.g. office, logistics, hotels, data centres etc)
- Strong monitoring and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English)
If you fit the requirements for this role and are interested please apply today.