- Oct 05, 2021
Joining a top 20 specialist team advising on technology, data and outsourcing within the insurance, retail, education and construction sectors. Summary of Duties:
Working closely with your clients' in-house legal teams and stakeholders such as IT directors, data protection officers, head of compliance and COOs/CEOs. You will advise these international clients (many of whom are household names) on the procurement of technology and new, innovative ways of using data. Providing timely, pragmatic legal solutions in a comprehensive and clear manner to ensure that client needs are met. Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will be 4+ years' PQE, with relevant experience in a leading law firm.
- Working knowledge and experience advising on technology and outsourcing projects
- Exposure to data protection related matters (ideal but not essential)
- Experience mentoring and advising junior associates
- Team player - bridging the gap between junior and senior fee earners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you or someone you know is interested to speak more about the role, get in touch at email@example.com /020 7092 0078 - referall scheme on offer!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.