Collections Strategy Analyst
At Monzo, we're building the best bank account in the world: fair, transparent and a pleasure to use. Monzo's mission is to make money work for everyone, and this is especially important to us when our customers need help with their Monzo lending products, or may be struggling to repay what they've borrowed.
Monzo customers are already getting great outcomes from our existing lending products, but as we grow and diversify our products we'll need to evolve our lending operations function into something capable of providing this exceptional service at scale. We're looking for a Delivery and Monitoring Analyst, Strategy and Treatment to help us do this. You'll be making sure that as we scale, we continue to be able to engage customers with the appropriate tools to help them with their financial situation. The role You'll be responsible for:
You should apply if:
- Helping to designing financial difficulties strategies which consistently lead to good customer outcomes whilst also protecting Monzo's interests
- Working with analysts, product managers, engineers and operations staff across Monzo to implement proposed changes
- Using qualitative and quantitative data sources to analyse the impact of recent changes as well as some monitoring of the overall portfolio performance
- Designing and documenting all customer journeys, processes and treatments to the highest standard
- You have experience in building and enhancing strategies within Financial Services, ideally within Collections and Recoveries
- You can use a variety of data source to inform complex strategy decisions. SQL experience is essential, and experience creating dashboards in Looker is desirable
- You can identify, articulate and mitigate risks associated with proposed changes
- You have strong judgment, and can make trade-offs between what is desired with what is feasible
- You have a proven ability to gain approval for proposed business changes
- Giving customers in financial difficulty the best outcome is at the heart of what you do!
This role can be based in London, Cardiff or be fully distributed.
The closing date for applications for this role is 28th September 2020
We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us - if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog .
If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
The process consists of submission of a CV and application questions, CV review by the Hiring Manager and a short interview. This may include a task or pre-work to be presented or discussed Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.