Coffee Sales (German market), Switzerland
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global soft commodities trade looking for a coffee sales person to join their team in Switzerland. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- In charge of selling primarily Arabica coffee into the German market, handling and negotiating sales contracts
- Responsible for identifying and managing new client relationships as well as building on existing long term relationships with customers
- Monitor market changes and trends in order to identify new business opportunities with the aim of increasing market share in Germany
- Liaise with the operations department to ensure a smooth supply chain
- Reports into the General Manager
- At least 5 years' experience in selling coffee (green, Arabica or Robusta) with a focus on German-speaking markets
- Must be fluent in German
- Excellent knowledge of the global coffee markets with a strong understanding of coffee supply chain management
- University degree in economics, finance, business administration or similar discipline
- Located in Switzerland or happy to relocate
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.