- Senior basic salary + significant bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Apr 18
Cloud / DevOps Expert
Many of our clients need help to make better use of cutting edge Cloud and DevOps technologies. With that in mind, we are looking for a senior technologist (likely to be from a software engineering background) who can help customers with adoption of cloud platforms and modern development approaches.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of designing, building and deploying enterprise-grade applications to public cloud platforms. This role requires real passion for technology and a belief that evolving a client’s IT can help them to remain relevant and competitive in the digital age.
You will be able to influence and educate clients in best practice and the implementation of new platforms, toolchains and operating models. An ability to understand and clearly articulate the technical and procedural challenges required to adopt public cloud is key.
• Software development background
• Experience with modern programming languages (Java, Python, etc)
• Strong scripting abilities
• Passion for automation
• Engineering experience across common Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
• Strong familiarity with Agile methods (Lean, Scrum)
• Experience transitioning from traditional model to DevOps model
• Cloud deployment models – IaaS and PaaS
• Public Cloud providers – AWS and/or Azure
• Ability to implement Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CICD) toolchain
• Experience of test driven development and test automation
• Configuration Management (Ansible, Puppet, etc)
• Containerisation experience an advantage.
Why join Citihub Consulting?
You will work on complex projects helping some of the largest global financial services firms to transform, remain competitive and relevant, now and into the future.
Citihub Consulting offers:
- A broad variety of cutting-edge projects to work on, located at prestigious clients (including all of the top ten global investment banks)
- A flat structure of collaborative, experienced colleagues
- A human scale - whilst big enough to be taken seriously by clients, Citihub Consulting is well-sized to nurture an agile, meritocratic, open and relationship-driven approach across every aspect of the firm
- A genuine respect for life outside of work
- A work culture that is truly centred around our core values: Integrity. Excellence. Results.