Cloud Risk and Control Lead
- £75,000 - £100,000 + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 03 Jan 19
- This role will see you supporting the Technology Infrastructure Modernisation programme, ensuring that my client migrates to the cloud in a controlled and safe manner - You'll be at the forefront of modernising my clent and you'll gain valuable exposure to a wide range of stakeholders
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with a good working knowledge of the regulatory environment pertaining to large, complex financial service organisations. You'll also need a broad understanding of risk management disciplines within financial services.
Along with an in-depth understanding of the operational risk framework and its implications, you'll have the ability to articulate a clear and concise operational risk opinion, taking into consideration different stakeholder audiences.
You'll also demonstrate:
- A proven track record of first line of defence technology infrastructure delivery, and in particular third party Cloud IaaS and SaaS services
- A strong technology risk and controls background
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Effective communication, team working and organisation skills
- Strong Financial Services (Investment Banking) experience