Our client is looking for a Cloud Engineer in London with strong AWS and/or Azure experience to join the Infrastructure team. The role will be focussed on driving infrastructure automation, CI/CD and DevOps across the business.
- Managing a Hybrid-Cloud (Azure, VMWare and AWS) environment and full deployment including design, provisioning, automation, monitoring, and maintenance of the infrastructure.
- Designing and develop automated CI/CD infrastructure to allow developers to innovate quickly as the business move towards Infrastructure as Code.
- Implementing infrastructure solutions that meet functional business requirements and integrating these into existing infrastructure.
- Designing and building automation solutions to reduce manual effort and to increase team efficiency.
- Managing cloud deployments utilising cloud administration tools as well as management frameworks with a focus on deploying Infrastructure as Code.
- Managing VMWare technologies across the technology estate including ESXi, vSphere, HA, vCenter, and network configuration.
- BSc or MSc in an STEM Subject
- Extensive experience working in an IT technical support function
- Extensive experience working with virtualization (VMWare) and hyperconverged platforms as well as CI/CD
- Strong hands-on experience with either AWS or Azure
- (ideally) Strong experience with Terraform, Ansible and/or Chef as part of a process to build and release infrastructure as code
- (ideally) A good understanding of packaging, deployment, and support of containerized applications (e.g. Kubernetes)
For more information, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV in the first instance or get in touch with Dan Weiser