A top tier CFDs and spread betting firm with a global presence, is seeking a high calibre, dynamic graduate to join their front-office team as a junior execution trader and Client Services executive.
Role and Responsibilities
* Take ownership for owning and driving an excellent client experience for clients through all touch points in the client lifecycle.
* Executing trades on behalf of clients (Indices, Commodities, Currencies, Stocks, Treasuries) through CFDs platforms via phone, live chat and email.
* Managing client queries and resolve unmatched trades.
* Proactively respond to and manage inbound broker queries professionally and efficiently.
* Perform account and back office functions for institutional customers on behalf of Introducing Brokers, to include trade reporting.
* Escalate unresolved issues to line manager, 2nd Line IT support, Business Operations and Relationship Managers as appropriate.
* Provide proactive and timely support for the Institutional on-boarding process.
* Monitor competitor companies within related markets and apply insights to help with continuous improvement.
* Keep abreast of global and economic news in order to provide execution trading support to clients.
* Assist Relationship Managers and Institutional Sales Team with adhoc projects including the production of reports.
Key Skills and Experience
* Degree educated, ideally in business, economics or finance.
* Fluency in Arabic, Chinese or another European language.
* Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for the CFD market and financial products.
* Previous client-facing experience would be ideal.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: