Our client, a global alternative investment manager with over $100billion in assets under management, is currently looking for a client service professional to join their client service department in London.
The role will focus on delivering exceptional service as well as acting as an intermediary between our client and investors globally. The client service professional would closely communicate directly with clients and all departments throughout the firm on behalf of our client.
- Work closely with client services department team to sustain client relationship
- Supervise investor requests through to resolution
- Support with client operational queries including: client portals, transfers, redemptions, and other requests
- Engagement with internal resources regarding investor requests
- Prepare regular and ad hoc client communications relating to fund reporting
- Previous experience in client service role, preferably in financial services
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise