Client Support Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Bentley Reid & Co Limited
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Based in St James’s Park, Bentley Reid is an independently owned wealth manager providing a range of advisory and investment management services to private clients.
Reporting to the Client Director, the Client Support Specialist is a full time office based administrative role focused on supporting the existing client portfolio of high net worth individuals and their internationally mobile families. This is a specialised role required to accurately administer tax efficient solutions, and to have direct involvement in the administration of the range of OEICs and individually managed portfolios available to clients.
- Management of client and third party enquiries, including liaising with offshore insurance and trust companies
- Taking deputy ownership of client relationships
- Assisting with client reporting, including quarterly valuations and annual suitability reviews
- Assisting the Client Director in coordinating client meetings, diary management and client filing
- To document client interaction and maintain accurate records within internal systems
- To ensure client KYC and compliance requirements are monitored and up-to-date
- To work with private banks to administer loans and deposit renewals
- To administer client payments and associated tax certificates
- Must have at least 5 years relevant experience within a wealth management or family office environment, including investment products, tax wrappers and offshore bonds
- Must have experience in direct contact with private clients and third party providers outside of the firm
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- A desire for attention to detail and be passionate about administration
- Experience of internationally mobile families would be beneficial
- Experience of dealing with trusts and trustees would be beneficial
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Sponsorship will not be provided.