- Attractive Dependant On Experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
A Cloud Communications platform that provides voice and collaborations services for businesses. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, and advanced WebRTC technologies to transform how people communicate within and between enterprises.
We want to do for enterprise communication what What’s App and Facebook Messenger has done for consumer communication – with the security, control and agility needed by Fortune 500 companies. The Client Services technician’s primarily responsibility is to provide the highest quality first level phone & email technical support to our clients. You will need to be responsive and knowledgeable about both our products and our customer’s workflow. This is a fast-paced environment that seeks creative perfectionists with a passion for quality work.
- Support applications and resolve technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Quickly obtain deep understanding of how to support a cloud-based voice communication application
- Provide basic technical support at the user desktop level
- Troubleshoot WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and desktop security
- Be a customer service champion and strive to improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction while exceeding our SLA guarantees to our clients
- Proactively communicate with customers as required, keeping them informed of incident progress and notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Clearly communicate status on problems as well as resolution and understand how to escalate issues internally and appropriately interface with our Technology, Operations and Sales teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Maintain, review and contribute to our internal and external documentation and knowledge base
- Log all new issues and activities received in to the help desk accurately and efficiently
- Travel to customer sites to assist the customer in service implementation and perform basic training where required
- Minimum one year relevant work experience supporting external and field clients or two years’ relevant experience working as an internal support resource
- Experience supporting Windows operating systems in a corporate environment running critical applications
- Firm understanding of desktop hardware diagnostic tools and the ability to diagnose hardware problems
- Familiarity with Service Desk ticketing software such as Salesforce ServiceCloud, Desk.com, Zendesk, Remedy or similar enterprise level system.
- Experience troubleshooting complex technical problems and demonstrate ability to break problems down and use logical process of elimination to determine root cause
- Basic understanding of networking principles including client/server networking, TCP/IP, routing, switching, DNS and DHCP
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving team-focused environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care