Senior Business Analyst required to join a team of four in a creative, provlem-solving environment.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to develop & manage CRM related analytics, systems and processes in order to support the strategic goals of the business. This creative, problem-solving role would suit a self-sufficient and technical professional, who is keen to make a real impact on our department’s output. You will be required to manage the development of the CRM system (Singletrack/Salesforce) and understand how data and analytics can drive our Business forward.
Head of Client Strategy
- Manage & lead CRM related projects to provide new and better solutions across the business.
- Develop and provide business intelligence to support client strategy, account management and revenue growth.
- Build a close working relationship with the IT development team to fully understand & leverage data content and systems.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop the CRM system (Singletrack)
- Liaise with internal teams and external vendors.
- Manage and guide the Junior Business Analyst to troubleshoot and support users.
- Client Strategy Team
- All Front Office employees
- Senior management
- Clients and potential clients
- Singletrack contacts
- 3rd Party Aggregators
- Monday – Friday, 07:30am – 5:30pm
- Competitive salary (based on experience) plus annual discretionary bonuses
- Full-time, permanent contract following six month probationary period
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 with each year of service
- Comprehensive benefits package including equity scheme, private medical & life insurance, pension and subsidised gym membership
Skills, Attributes and Credentials:
- At least 3 years CRM experience within financial services environment
- Experience of CRM systems. Salesforce beneficial
- Understanding of API frameworks and integrations
- Strong knowledge of SQL & ability to develop SQL based reports
- Coding experience advantageous
- Experience of reporting tools such as Tableau or Power BI advantageous
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite – especially Excel.
- Proven track record of managing projects and delivering change
- Able to demonstrate a proactive and innovative attitude to tasks
- Detail oriented, and logical
- Able to plan own time effectively to ensure all information delivered error free and on time
- Proven track record as effective team member
- Flexible approach to tasks and workload
- Able to prioritise key task and meet strict deadlines