Client Solutions Manager
- Base plus Discretionary Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Ipreo, Private Capital Markets is looking for a Solutions Manager that will play an integral part in initial phase of the client life-cycle. The Client Solutions Manager supports pre-sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. This individual will collaborate with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are properly supported by key customer decision-makers. This client-facing opportunity requires substantial interaction with prospect
What you’ll work on:
- Work as a trusted advisor - building trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision makers at prospects and clients.
- Work with the sales team to deliver technical, sales support with an emphasis on understanding and addressing client requirements.
- Manage and interpret client requirements and demonstrate impact to client of using iLEVEL.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Develop and conduct client demonstrations (secondary demos and deeper technical dives).
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secure input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm.
- Adapt solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing-related events.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment.
- Communicate client feedback and new requirements to the Product team.
- Hand-off a detailed understanding of clients’ requirements and goals to Client Deployment Project Management team.
- Willingness to chip in and help out other team members in need.
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role such as Pre-Sales Engineer, Project Management, or Solutions role.
- Experience presenting technical concepts and/or software to senior level business users.
- Strong Analytical/Reporting Skills
- Strong presentation and time management skills
- Ability to handle objections when challenged in a one on many situation
- Highly motivated, positive, entrepreneurial, can do attitude, creative, ownership driven, intellectually curious, dynamic, confident, professional and goal-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Prior experience selling in the alternative asset /private equity industry preferred
- Experience using salesforce.com or Prezi ideal