Client Solutions Internship - Summer 2018
- Competitive rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
At FactSet, exceptional talent fuels every aspect of our business, from the constantly evolving financial software we develop to the unrivaled client service at our core. Through the Global Client Solutions Internship, you will have an opportunity to share new ideas and creative thinking to solve our clients’ toughest challenges in innovative ways
The internship, while challenging and rewarding, can lay the foundation for a long-term career at FactSet. As an intern, you will:
• Take part in an intensive training programme that combines classroom training with hands-on assignments
• Be paired with a member of our Global Client Solutions team, who will act as your mentor and help you build valuable connections and friendships right away
• Participate in a rotation to learn more about different teams and assist them with day-to-day client projects
• Shadow Client Solutions team members to experience our expert phone and onsite consultation services firsthand
• Work on real client queries, resolving email queries sent to our Support Desk from clients
• Supporting Consultants in delivering training sessions to clients
• Learn about our versatile client base by engaging in a series of learning activities and mock demos
• Undertake an independent project that will give you the opportunity to display your skills and present your findings to the senior management team at the end of your internship
• Meet members of the executive and senior management teams by attending the speaker series
• Be considered for a full-time Graduate position with the Global Client Solutions team
• And much more…
In an atmosphere radiating support and collaboration, you will not only gain invaluable knowledge and skills but also take your brilliant ideas from conception to execution. The Client Solutions Internship will empower you to make your mark on a billion-dollar organisation and help develop unique solutions for the finance industry.
The ideal intern must have a genuine interest in the Finance sector as well as a keen interest in working with technology and software. In addition the intern possesses the following qualifications:
• Strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Experience or desire to be client facing
• Desire to grow and learn in an ever-changing environment
• High level of attention to detail
• The ability to build relationships at all levels
• A strong knowledge of PC applications, in particular Microsoft Excel
• A commercial attitude
• At least ABB at A level (or equivalent)
• Be a penultimate year student in either Economics, Maths or Finance
During this 10 week internship, based in our London office you will have the opportunity to network with senior leaders as well as learn from subject matter experts. You will receive regular feedback and will have a dedicated mentor.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. Our clients are top financial professionals, working at some of the largest investment firms in the world. For more than 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, we’ve maintained our focus on providing exceptional client service. Every job function and department contributes to our overall goal of adding value to our clients’ workflows. Our client retention rate has remained at an astounding 95% for more than 15 years, a testament to the high degree of service and quality for which we’ve become known.
FactSet has the growth opportunity of a start-up with the stability of a well-established company. Headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, FactSet conducts operations with over 10,000 employees in 45 global office locations. Learn more at www.factset.com and follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/factset.
If you seek a challenging opportunity with a long-term career potential at a growing company with unique corporate culture, please apply now.
• Application deadline: 31st January 2018