A leading and historic Hedge Fund that has been in growth mode this year is hiring an experienced professional with expertise across client reporting and content creation to support the acquisition and management of investors for their funds.
Salary: £50,000 - 70,000 + annual discretionary bonus and market-leading benefits
Years' Experience: Flexible
A leading and historic Hedge Fund that has been in growth mode this year is hiring a crucial component in their distribution team.
Based in the heart of London, the fund has been running for over twenty years and is extremely well-known at both European and International levels due to multiple offices across Europe and a client base of global institutional investors.
To support the recent hires of two Sales Directors, the firm are adding an experienced professional with expertise across client reporting and content creation to support the acquisition and management of investors for their funds.
- Taking charge of the client reporting for the existing investor base;
- Effective use of desktop publishing applications to produce materials primarily in PowerPoint, but also Word and Excel;
- Leading the creation of marketing materials (AIF and UCITs) such as newsletters, monthly reports, DDQs, RFPs etc.;
- Review and maintenance of the consultant database;
- Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with the senior management team and external prospects through coordination and delivery of bespoke, detailed, high-quality marketing materials;
- Supporting with the relationship management of existing institutional clients;
- Help manage the investor pipeline, such as coordinating roadshows, mapping the prospect base and assisting with presentations.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in a similar role across the asset management or hedge fund space;
- Effective written communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and also part as a wider team;
- Effective relationship-building skills internally and externally;
- Additional language preferred but not essential.
- 5% Non-Contributory pension;
- Life Assurance - 7x base salary;
- 29 days paid holiday in each Holiday Year;
- And much more…
To be considered for this opportunity to become part of a highly established team in a role whose work will create the platform for the future direction of this rapidly expanding organisation. Please apply directly on this site and a consultant will get in touch to discuss this position.