Our client a leading hedge fund is seeking a Client Services professional to be based in their London office. The team encompasses investor relations, client service and sales support duties. The successful candidate will work closely with all members of the client services and sales teams as well a multitude of other portfolio investment, risk and trade operations functions. The ideal candidate is one who is used to multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Liaise with the various teams within the firm including but not limited to, risk management, trading, investment team, legal and compliance and fund accounting in order to report various portfolio level attribution data points to investors.
- Responsible for working closely with the investment team to review monthly investor commentary from the investment team and various fund level performance and risk parameters ensuring overall accuracy.
- Responsible for reporting monthly investor transactions to trading and investment team whilst liaising with the fund administrator to ensure accuracy of trade flows.
- Work closely with European sales team to strategize on client coverage, respond to investor queries and provide overall client support.
- Coordinate and lead investor due diligence meetings including assistance with the preparation of all requested materials in advance of the meeting as well as follow up items.
- Updating marketing materials for the funds, including updated presentations as well as fund and IM DDQ updates
- Educated to degree level or higher (or equivalent) in a leading university; and IMC, CAIA, CFA or Qualified Accountancy accreditation is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all staff and clients alike
- Basic understanding of performance and risk parameters (NAV, VAR, performance since inception, etc)
- Familiarity with CRM and client reporting systems (Backstop Solutions CRM is a plus)
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a range of competing priorities and projects to complete deadlines
- Advanced IT skillset, particularly with Microsoft suite of products, specifically excel