CloudMargin is an award winning, fast growing, ‘FinTech’ company offering an innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution. Through our disruptive technology, our community of users benefit from our affordable, easy to deploy and scalable service. Our vision is to become the dominant provider of collateral management solutions to ALL market participants, irrespective of their size or the instruments they trade.
Backed by influential VC and corporate investors, our global team of over 80 work closely across product, technology and sales disciplines. Our flat structure and ethos of trust and communication means you’ll be engaged with many colleagues across the business and have the senior leadership team as one of your key stakeholders.
We are seeking an additional team mate to join as a Client Services Executive for our Client Services team based in London.
The role will comprise two key components:
- Onboarding new clients
- Relationship management for existing clients
As such you will become an expert in CloudMargin using your knowledge of the system to assist clients. As CloudMargin evolves you will educate clients and assist them during implementation. Communicating with clients is fundamental to the role.
You are driven and ambitious. You are interested in financial technology and want to build your career in a company that is a pioneer within this space. We are disruptors and want to continue to lead. Our business is growing at a fantastic rate and this role offers a unique opportunity to further develop your career. This is an exciting time to join CloudMargin as we grow the platform and expand the client.
- Become expert user of CloudMargin
- Successful onboarding of new CloudMargin clients
- Assisting the support team with the resolution of support queries
- Relationship management of clients
- Escalation of issues where required
- Communicate onboarding progress to the rest of the team as required.
- Follows the company’s guidelines and best practices including (but not limited to): design patterns, security and confidentiality of all data and documentation
- None required
- Entry level experience in financial services (beneficial)
- Project management experience (beneficial)
- Client focused approach to work
- Great communications skills – verbal and written
- Highly motivated and collaborative
- Proactive and transparent – able to request support and accept help readily from other team members
- A strong team player “we” before “I”
- Strong Excel and data manipulation skills
- Logical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to deal with pressure positively